+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: recovery machines

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    The G5 Twin is hands down the best recovery machine manufactured. It is the only one that pumps straight liquid. The G5 had a plastic gear to run the cooling fan which is now metal in all the new models. Gear box failures are a thing of the past. The only thing that will kill an appion is too short of an extension cord.
    what year did this change and how can you tell, can i look at it and tell? , serial numbers etc ??

Post Likes
    OK people,,,, Give me 3 Good reasons why I should by the Devil Diablo Over a what is it,, D5 or G5?

Come on now,,, Put me some "TIME" Comparisons down here for good read!

Example,,, How long does it take to recover 5 Pounds of refrigerant VS other Machines...

"My Hands Itching."

EDIT,,, Hrm... The G5 Does have a Good rep,,, And,, Isn't everyone paid by the hour... Thinking...
    Last edited by atlantis1; 02-19-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Post Likes
    1-U
    2-S
    3-A
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Promax is junk I have the new g5 twin and it pumps liquid like its nobody's business

Post Likes
    I have used the Appion G5 for a few years now, and I love it. It has always been a "company tool", but my new employer requires service techs to own EVERYTHING they need to do their job. I am totally okay with this policy, since I enjoy working with my own stuff, and I will be buying the G5 for myself.

Post Likes
    Almost sure that was United's first one. It was also my first. I had a promax but the G5 is the best EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by tostaos View Post
    I believe National Refrigeration Products had once LV1, but I think this unit isn't sold anymore.

Post Likes
    G-5 No Doubt ... All my trucks Have one if you can get by the high side guage unwinding ( they all do it) its a perfect Piece of equipment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in