Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    so whats wrong with the stingers? i have had the old yellow one since 2002 and its worked great, no issues, however its loud and kinda of slow and is not rated for 410a so ill need a new one. I see stinger has anew one rated for 410 and a lot more , however i kinda of breezed thorught someof these posts and see there are issues with some units needing the tank cooled or the reset limit popping all the time.I want to know which units need all this just to revover refigerant as thats IMO is ahuge time water and a hassle. I want a nice unit that is reliable and works great out of the box withoiut a lot oif these side issues.

I notices some units have no guageas at all and have aseperate maybe optional manifold that you buy and keep seperate from the pump housing, which unit is this and why do they do this?

again my old stinger works great after all these years but is going to be my designated r22 pump so i am in need of a 410a revovery machine so which should i buy and why?

Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    again my old stinger works great after all these years but is going to be my designated r22 pump so i am in need of a 410a revovery machine so which should i buy and why?
    YJ go to the Craper lately
    Appoin or promax
    If you help others then you are a Success

i have a promax rg5410hp

Quote Originally Posted by repairtech1 View Post
    i have a promax rg5410hp
    and...................?

Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    and...................?
    I thought someone was taking a survey............? Mine has been really good until. WOuld recomend. Thats all.

LV1 Recovery unit

I'am new to this community. I'am trying to find out who makes a model LV1 recovery unit. Can you help?

I believe National Refrigeration Products had once LV1, but I think this unit isn't sold anymore.

well im looking for a model that is fast, reliable and works well with 410a without a lot of issues like having to struggle with resets and cooling tank etc.....

however if i had to sacrafice one of my needs id say fast , as i rather have a solid relaible machine then a fast unreliable one with issues that give me headaches every use!

so what should i look at and why?

this is post 100. Did you read all posts on this thread? It's obvious which one is the favorite machine on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    The G5 Twin is hands down the best recovery machine manufactured. It is the only one that pumps straight liquid. The G5 had a plastic gear to run the cooling fan which is now metal in all the new models. Gear box failures are a thing of the past. The only thing that will kill an appion is too short of an extension cord.
    what year did this change and how can you tell, can i look at it and tell? , serial numbers etc ??

OK people,,,, Give me 3 Good reasons why I should by the Devil Diablo Over a what is it,, D5 or G5?

Come on now,,, Put me some "TIME" Comparisons down here for good read!

Example,,, How long does it take to recover 5 Pounds of refrigerant VS other Machines...

"My Hands Itching."

EDIT,,, Hrm... The G5 Does have a Good rep,,, And,, Isn't everyone paid by the hour... Thinking...
    Last edited by atlantis1; 02-20-2010 at 12:14 AM.

1-U
    2-S
    3-A
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Promax is junk I have the new g5 twin and it pumps liquid like its nobody's business

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast