Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Originally posted by joey791
    Originally posted by benncool
    James in a few years, when I retire and move down into your neighborhood. Mine will be the house up on stilts and the NE Patroits Flag flying out front.

Where the heck are you suppose to put all the worthless crap that you have collected over the years if you don't have a dam basement.
    Sheds, without them Louisiana would have a bigger pile of junk
    Yeah maybe. Will still got them purtiest womans and the best gall darn gator patties. Bar none.

Dam Rob didnt know you were in LA too, where you at?

Wink

Deep southwest. Lake Charles is home. How about you Joey? I dont know what it is but I get a lot of ribbing about us being backwoods. Been all over this great country when I was a lot younger (dumber). Still say Louisiana has the sexiest women, best food, and the most honest politicians(at least Gov Edwards admitted being a crook and was proud of it. Even before he was ever caught. ) As the cajuns say Let the Good Times Roll.

Originally posted by rob10
    Deep southwest. Lake Charles is home. How about you Joey? I dont know what it is but I get a lot of ribbing about us being backwoods. Been all over this great country when I was a lot younger (dumber). Still say Louisiana has the sexiest women, best food, and the most honest politicians(at least Gov Edwards admitted being a crook and was proud of it. Even before he was ever caught. ) As the cajuns say Let the Good Times Roll.
    Im in Denham Springs outside of Baton Rouge Rob

Talking

Nice Tom...Seen a few of those. also approved by a home inspector!!

what is all the fuss over?..that is top quality workmanship.......NOT,my six year old daughter could have done a better job than that......unreal

By just looking at those pictures i would bet that the warrenty would be voided on the clause of faulty installation of equipment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12