Have a customer with failed Regler wall thermostats and associated 24 volt valve tops for hydronic in floor heat. I believe they are made by Pettinaroli and are German or Danish.

Can't find a local rep. Looks like the wall thermostat is just a fancy on/off thermostat with electronics for setback and cycling.

The valve tops might be another story. I dont' know if another brand 24 volt valve top will fit.

I'm thinking of just using the Honeywell T87 type heating only thermostats as replacement because all that happens is the valves get 24 volt or don't.

Anyone have any experience as to where to get these systems or replacements?

Thanks in advance.