Any use for a perfectly working used furnace?

I will be replacing my Tempstar Furnaces from 1991 soon.
    They are working perfectly fine but because of its age, I am replacing them for peace of mind.

If I recall correctly, then some builders want these used furnaces to use when they build a new homes or when doing remodelling etc.

Is there any resales value for these perfectly working used furnaces?

We either take them for free when we do the install or charge to take them after.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.

Absolutely not - at 18 years old and most likely less than 70% AFUE, it's not worth it's weight in scrap metal.
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

A 17 or 18 year old furnace is probably worth scrap value for the metal.

We replaced rooftop units recently that were newer than your furnace and not in terrible condition. I wanted to resell them to a different customer and was told no.

The units went to the scrap yard.

i think you can make a buck here

take your used 18 year old furnace and attach a 25' chain to the gas valve. put the 18 year old furnace in your truck and drive it down to your nearest harbor or marina. sell it to someone that owns a boat..tell them to attach the other end of the chain to the boat. when out in the water tell them to throw your 18 year old furnace over the side...it will keep the boat from drifting.

Donate them to a trade school or take to the scrap yard.
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

do YOU have abt $10million liability insurance?
    if not, scrap it.
    harvest rainwater,make SHADE,R75/50/30= roof/wall/floor, use HVAC mastic,caulk all wall seams!

I am sorry if I did not make myself clear.

What I mean is some people may be interested in these used furnaces as a temporary use on construction jobsites such as:
    - temp use in a new house construction before brand new furnace is installed.
    - brick laying in the winter etc.
    - garage
    - horse (or animals) barns

I'd be happy to donate to trade school for free.

A few years ago, I purchased a 25 year old GE gas furnace from a local HVAC installer to use in my buddy's machine shop. He installed it himself and it worked just fine to heat the shop to tolerable temperatures in the winter time. A couple years ago, when I changed out my furnace and A/C, I sold them to my next door neighbor, and he had them installed in one of the dinky rental houses he has around town. My 15 year old furnace and A/C unit were a vast improvement over the 1950's-era Montgomery Wards furnace that was in that old house. Most of the plumbers around my small town have no problem re-installing used equipment, and they check it out before they sign off on the job. Living in rural areas, you learn to repair and reuse, as money's tight for most people.