Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    if ya got to be fat eat at the heart attack grille
    I wanna have a heart attack there, so the nurses can give me CPR. Then I would go back again the next day.
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

Some of those dishes sure have a lot of layers to them.

This just looks nasty....

Name:  i2dw5nf19ouh275wXTEfqcuoo1_400.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  104.3 KB

I keep saying I need to cook more, but I never get around to it, I'm kind of lazy.
    Cooking is hard work and though I'm good at it, I don't really have fun cooking.
    Last edited by Stamas; 01-02-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Removed Link Avertisement.

Wow. I guess I need to get out more...I had no idea bacon was incorporated into so many desserts. lol

This is what happens when you smoke marijuana.

I need to go there

I was at our local diner the other day. The guy next to me orders the Irish breakfast,and get this with an extra side of bacon and sausage.He ate the whole thing.All the guys behind the counter were laughing and giving the guy funny looks when he was not looking. You could change the oil in your car with that much grease. http://www.foodireland.com/recipes/B...hbreakfast.htm

It's not the grease - it's the sugar

The staggeringly high sugar consumption is what is killing us all.

PHM
    -------
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    The staggeringly high sugar consumption is what is killing us all.

PHM
    -------
    You mean high fructose corm syrup?
    I can drink oj mixed with water all day, one gatorade etc, makes me fell wretched.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

High cholesterol is caused by high sugar levels

Sugar damages everything in your body. This is what happens to diabetics - their body cannot control their sugar levels, their blood sugar is too high, and their body dies slowly but surely as a result. Their normal functions decrease or cease until they die of some 'complication".

But it happens in everybody - just slower and more subtle at first.

Sugar damages first what it touches first - the arteries and veins. Your body knows that; it sees the damage happening and prepares for it by creating / retaining cholesterol to patch them up - to stop the pending leaks. Otherwise your body processes fat into energy like any food or discards it as any waste. That's why the cholesterol collects on the arteries.

What happened? Did everyone's body suddenly become stupid? Suddenly it doesn't know not to block off it's own artery? Come on now! They are feeding us crap - believing is makes us as stupid as the medical business is Macavellian.

Before WW2 the average sugar consumption in the US per person per year was just slightly less than fifteen pounds.

Today that same average is over One Hundred And Fifty Pounds per person per year.

The doctors are stupid - or worse. They are treating a symptom of dis-ease while ignoring the cause of it. Our doctors are just their own version of: Gas & Go Guys.

Except using damaging drugs instead of refrigerant.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    You mean high fructose corm syrup?
    I can drink oj mixed with water all day, one gatorade etc, makes me fell wretched.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

I rarely eat sugar myself, however it is good for open wounds.
    Prior to ww2 sugar was mostly raw tourmaline , this was before it was refined to remove any health benefits it may haver had, i use raw honey if i want to sweeten something myself/
    I got on a chocolate doughnut kick for awhile and finally stopped abusing sugar after starting to take a chromium supplement.
    High fructose corn syrup is deadly and addictive, it also makes your body think it is still hungry resulting in overeating.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

I think everyone is different in regard to the corn syrup. It doesnt bother me or my appetite. My mother is deathly allergic to the stuff. If your body cannot handle sugar its different from those that can. I eat around 3500 calories a day. Im 5'11 and have never gone over 170 lbs. At my rate of metablosim I dont think it matters too much what is going there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast