New Trane heat pump

New Trane heat pump

Hi all,
    I just replaced my ancient Rheem heat pump....The new one is a 2 ton Trane xl15i model 4TWX5024 and air handler 4TEE3F31...I have a question for you guys...Do i qualify for 1500$ tax credit??
    Thank you very much.

Yes. AHRI reference #1383391. 13 EER, 15.25 SEER, 8.6 HSPF with required 12.5 EER, 15 SEER, 8.5 HSPF. Talk to your dealer about getting manufacturer certification or whatever certification may be required.

Thank you Ryan.I must say thanks to you guys i choosed this one...Running great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by danart View Post
    Hi all,
    I just replaced my ancient Rheem heat pump....The new one is a 2 ton Trane xl15i model 4TWX5024 and air handler 4TEE3F31...I have a question for you guys...Do i qualify for 1500$ tax credit??
    Thank you very much.
    It had tobe installed in 2009. If it was installed back in 2008, you are out of luck.
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

It's 2 weeks old....so i'm lucky....i hope...

Best time I've ever seen to buy a high efficiency system, you can get a 15 SEER for less than a 13 SEER.
    "You do not merely want to be considered just the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones who do what you do.".... Jerry Garcia
    "You just have to decide if you're a Tigger or an Eeyore,..I think you know where I stand on the great Tigger/Eeyore debate." Prof. Randy Pausch