If you've had a rough day, here is a stress management technique
recommended in all the latest psychological texts. The funny thing
is that it really works.
1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world."
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade
6. The water is crystal clear.
7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.