Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Your daughter is obviously very talented, and has a great future in Art if she so chooses. I especially liked "At night". I don't pretend to know much about art, but I'd have to say her work reminds me also of the Impressionsists.

BRAVO!

I can make just about anything operate properly and can diagnose most functional problems but I am in awe over people that have that kind of artistic talent.

I couldn't make a stick figure recognizable if my life depended on it so that kind of talent is akin to being magic to me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Step Dad's an artist I've been to an art show or two. It looks like she has great potential. Many artists are not at this stage later in life at her young age she is doing very well. Good luck!
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Earth, 20th century, North America, Texas. HVAC tech in late 70s.
    Don, congrats ! your daughter is very talented, not many artistic skills also good at web authoring/programming. You should have asked for her help making this site "beautiful". Well, maintaining such a site task is daunting. Maybe she can give some suggestions to the new owner

I am glad you have passion for different things. I wish i had your ability to convey onto canvas my thoughts. Keep it up you will never regret art work!

Nice stuff!!!

The Mooneys Bay picture is perfect, I used to go there when I was a kid, but now only for the HOPE tournament about every second year.

Smile

Very amazed at the talent! Great art work and a very professional site. Talent like that takes a lifetime to develope. She is very gifted!

Senior Tech Guest
    Talented Period. Spent at least an hour looking...she's gonna get rich and support Dad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12