Confused Heating a 13 story, 84 yr old building

Hello, my boss is thinking of changing the heating system in our building, and I would like to hear from you what your best, most economical ideas are. Currently we have a one pipe boiler system that heats the building through radiators. I figured we could turn it into a 2 pipe system, don't know how much work that would be though. So tell me what you think guys!

If the one pipe system has been treating you right. Then just replace the boiler. Converting to a 2 pipe will be very costly. The only advantage to a 2 pipe is you can use thermostatic rad valves.

New Heat System

Thanks for the input. OK, so the 2 pipe system is out, and the replacement of the boiler is out, what is left. Is there anything out there that is economical on gas/electricity? Something that will not cost us a million dollars to install?

What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to lower utilities?

If lower utilities is the case, then you have 2 options. 1) Replace the boiler with a more effiencent one. 2) Tighten up the building

What pressure you running the boiler at?

We run it at 5. We alternate it manually on and off and have to guess what to set it for at night. I think that a night stat set at 63 degrees would help allot, our gas consumption was up by $55,000 last year from the previous year.