Need to find York Circuit Board

Can anyone recommend someone or somewhere to look for a circuit board for a York combo unit? The only thing wrong with the unit is the circuit board and prefer to just find one instead of replacing the whole unit.

Here are the specs:
    York combination unit (both AC/heating) 30,000 btu
    model: d2ga030n06406c (those are zeros)
    serial: necm042384
    circuit board model#: 100-825-01

I was told there is a replacement part F137328175000 for an ignition control kit, but my HVAC installer said this may or may not work since it is a generic controller board.

Any recommendations you have would be welcomed.

Thanks,
    Jason

Any York dealer, will be able to help you.

And any HVAC contractor can get a new board.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Thumbs up

This issue has gone on for several months. The HVAC contractor I was working with contacted York and they said the part was discontinued and they did not have a replacement part. After another 3-4 months I contacted York, who said they did have a generic board that works with several units. My HVAC contractor said the board may or may not work (since it was a generic board) and because of the cost (3 times more expensive than he had seen them for other units) that is purely a gamble.

I was hoping someone here could suggest potential used or new boards that may be laying around on a shelf somewhere which I could purchase and have installed.

The only other option is to install a new HVAC unit (have received several quotes recently) and after being unemployed for 9 months I really don't have the money to spend.

Any suggestions on where I might find a board? Or is York used more in one part of the country than others (which might improve the chance of finding a dealer with extra ones.

Id your contractor that your using a York contractor.

If not, contact one in your area.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

The crossover generic board should work fine as long as it is properly installed. I use them all the time on the York heat pumps.