Pink Slip Mondays

They got rid of a whole bunch of upper management on Monday, where I work. Accounting dept heads, gone. Head of security and safety, gone. Lawyer, gone, they got rid of him last week

Yesterday, I was wondering why it was so quiet, and the halls were empty. Everyone pounding their keyboards. I've been doing a lot of work above ceiling on Fan coils, going thru and straighten them out. Not one peep out of anyone complaining, and whining

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    They got rid of a whole bunch of upper management on Monday, where I work. Accounting dept heads, gone. Head of security and safety, gone. Lawyer, gone, they got rid of him last week

Yesterday, I was wondering why it was so quiet, and the halls were empty. Everyone pounding their keyboards. I've been doing a lot of work above ceiling on Fan coils, going thru and straighten them out. Not one peep out of anyone complaining, and whining :rolleyes:
    As hard as it is to say this, we need some whining customers so we can straighten things out.
    Sometime complainers are the best business.

Wow, the axeman made a huge vist,sorry to hear that.
    So is this a resi or commercial contractor?
    Do construction ? Is that why business is down,or is it just the general economy?
    What market(area) is it?

Here in Atlanta, from what I've heard,its slower than normal but not terrible.
    Depends on who you talk to too.
    GO DAWGS!