This is the future service van - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

lol as long as you're not in a hurry to get anywhere. (governed to 25 mph)
    I am the Stig

The 3 wheeler is rated at 40mph, and the only reason the 4 wheel one is rated at 25, is because of our stupid laws. Its also one of the reasons why China is way ahead when it come to electric vehicles.

I'm seriously considering getting the three wheeler for doing local appliance repair. But I would change the AGM batteries to Lithiums, and increase the range to 100.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    The 3 wheeler is rated at 40mph, and the only reason the 4 wheel one is rated at 25, is because of our stupid laws. Its also one of the reasons why China is way ahead when it come to electric vehicles.

I'm seriously considering getting the three wheeler for doing local appliance repair. But I would change the AGM batteries to Lithiums, and increase the range to 100.

Roy
    Some friends know a few people who have the 3 wheeler and love it.

Seen their picture of them and the car, looks nice.
    If you help others then you are a Success

why not just convert your car to electric power? I was watching a show where they did a 6? Camaro for Anthony Kiedis from the Chilli Peppers, and man that thing was sweet, and hauled @$$
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by AirTechMech View Post
    And selling hot dogs!
    yea...

and ice cream too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlaltdel View Post
    yea...

and ice cream too!!!
    I've been up and down the M11 a few times, and some of the service vehicles I've seen resemble ice cram trucks..lol

Roy

full time service vehicle part time ice cream trucks. Not a bad idea for downturns. And free maintenance of your own ice cream freezer not a bad idea at all!!!

with a 1600lb payload, I hope you guys do really light service...

My tools must come close to 25% of the total hauling potential.
    Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.

Kurt Vonnegut (1922 - 2007), Hocus Pocus

Is anybody driving the Ford Transit for a service truck? We have Sprinters and Full size GM's . We were thinking about buying one, but they won't be availbale in Canada until this summer

Yea ill take my extended 7.3L Powerstroke F350 with 9 foot reading spacemater body.

I can parallel park the mother like none of yo businesses. whatchu know bout dat?

i would be thankful just to get shelving in my van, but to be able to play the ice cream truck music and sell ice cream while i'm working would be even better!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherNJ View Post
    Yea ill take my extended 7.3L Powerstroke F350 with 9 foot reading spacemater body.

I can parallel park the mother like none of yo businesses. whatchu know bout dat?
    That's great, but the last 7.3 that was put in a van was in 2003 (yes I have one). What are you going to get when your van needs to be replaced?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast