1. Given the same materials, is it correct to say that a 2" thick filter will last twice as long and have half of the pressure drop of a 1" filter?
2. What minimum MERV is sufficient to prevent mold from growing on evaporator coils?
3. How can 2 new filters of the same thickness and MERV rating have different pressure drops?
4. Who makes 2", 4" and 6" thick filter grilles?
5. What filter brand is the best value (i.e. best quality for the price)?
6. How much pressure drop do you consider acceptable in a new filter?