Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by texair
    Reak, Call 1-800-966-6112 That is Carrier South Texas. Talk to John Lovelace he is the G.M., I am sure he will answer any questions you may have about this. This will never become mandatory.I think it would be a damn good thing if it did.
    Mark, Answers
    1. yes
    2. no
    3. I showed your post to some little kids and they are offended
    1.good2.turntheir butt's in3.lol
    Take your time & do it right!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    CFAD incentives:
    Most of the dealer incentives will come from/thru the dist.,so it will vary greatly around the country.

Talking

hey these NATE guys are good huh???

Question what is NATE

Originally posted by Reak
    Originally posted by BamaCracker

I have never heard of NATE? Where are they out of and who runs them?
    So, many people here have gotten into a habit of hating NATE for no other reason than the incessant forcing of it down their throats.
    I don't know if forced down the throat is a proper term, but I have been involved in discussions. Never has it been implied that Certification will eliminate all the problems with our industry. It has been stated that it will make it much better due to some states have absolutely no licensing at all. Here is a list of manufacturers who have, or who are working on a Dealer Incentive Program for the Dealers who employ a certain percentage of NATE Certified techs.

American Standard
    Bryant
    Carrier
    Lennox
    Maytag
    Nordyne
    Rheem
    Rudd
    Trane
    York

Some are making it mandatory to have a certain percentage of NATE Certified techs to be a dealer of their equipment. As far as Bryant and Carrier, their requirement will be: 100% of installations must be signed off by a NATE Certified Technician.
    Reference: December issue of Contractor News
    Thanks
    REAK

[Edited by Reak on 01-22-2003 at 11:13 AM]

installation

get your money back through the corts that is not a professional job look like a has bin did it has bin meaning has bin installing all units like that.

Dealer Programs

Dealer Programs are not always what they appear to be . I work for a Prefered American Standard Dealer program that we get rated on. We do the best job on our installs as possible and if the unit quits due to breaker,or customer not changing filter and freezing up.The customer fills out a sheet that is a 5 point for each question and he is upset because of what he thought was our fault.Then sends it in we suffer. Some just don't understand how the question's work and leave it blank and we get a bad report.

Nate certification is not a dealer program it is a technition offered test for a rating of knowledge and skill in our industry.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Bryant factory authorized dealer {FAD}50% of techs to be Cerified to become a FAD. 100% costumer saticfaction plus some other perks. But by no means you need any of this to purchase their equiptment.

[ deleted by Boss

Kwiz - Please start a new thread with your question in the General Discussion area.

Thank you!

Boss]

[Edited by Boss on 03-14-2003 at 01:09 PM]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123