Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 31
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    23
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    and no one live in Florida
    Just saying !!

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bellevue, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MSAIRCON View Post
    Its funny because everyone is telling me why what to do and what not to do.
    with all do respect im not here to listen your opinion
    Funny because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what this site is for...... people soliciting and sharing their opinions.

    You came to this site to get an honest answer. If you don't like the answers your getting maybe you should reconsider. If your position can't withstand any scrutiny, maybe you're in the wrong.

    I just sayin pal.....

  3. Likes kdean1 liked this post
  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Southold, NY
    Posts
    15,906
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MSAIRCON View Post
    Its funny because everyone is telling me why what to do and what not to do.
    with all do respect im not here to listen your opinion
    WOW

    That sucks then!

  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    23
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by James Colver View Post
    Funny because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what this site is for...... people soliciting and sharing their opinions.

    You came to this site to get an honest answer. If you don't like the answers your getting maybe you should reconsider. If your position can't withstand any scrutiny, maybe you're in the wrong.

    I just sayin pal.....
    i posted here that i'm looking for a company to buy
    and not to get an opinion to how start a business or how to pay for the company
    i need a seller not opinion
    no offense buddy

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    882
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MSAIRCON View Post
    i posted here that i'm looking for a company to buy
    and not to get an opinion to how start a business or how to pay for the company
    i need a seller not opinion
    no offense buddy
    You just need to get out the phone book to get addresses where you want to be & start walking in and ask to see the owner then pitch your wants.
    Be prepared for a lot of rejection but someone might bite.

  7. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Billington Heights, NY
    Posts
    14,716
    Post Likes
    There are business brokers that buy/sell companies. Perhaps getting with one of them might be more beneficial. You could also check into the local supply houses in the area in which you want to have said business. They usually are subject to gossip and hear lots of things.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

    Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,461
    Post Likes
    Why the smurf is it always in FL that people are looking for crap like this?

  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Southold, NY
    Posts
    15,906
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Why the smurf is it always in FL that people are looking for crap like this?
    You want him in GA ?

  10. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,461
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    You want him in GA ?
    We have enough low quality work done here to keep me busy. But haven't you noticed people are often making such inquiries about FL?

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,484
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Why the smurf is it always in FL that people are looking for crap like this?
    Because its hot 392 days a year. I remember one xmas and it was 85 degrees outside. I do miss Miami sometimes. Those super hot summers, we would drive around and pluck mangos out of trees that were over growing out of people's backyards on to the streets. Fun time. Man those mangos were ripe.

  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bellevue, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mofotech View Post
    Because its hot 392 days a year. I remember one xmas and it was 85 degrees outside. I do miss Miami sometimes. Those super hot summers, we would drive around and pluck mangos out of trees that were over growing out of people's backyards on to the streets. Fun time. Man those mangos were ripe.
    Global Warming has been great for AC providers. It's sad but true.....

  13. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bellevue, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MSAIRCON View Post
    i posted here that i'm looking for a company to buy
    and not to get an opinion to how start a business or how to pay for the company
    i need a seller not opinion
    no offense buddy
    Well in that case put an ad on craigslist and see what happens. I'm sure everyone on this site is happy and won't sell. But you may find someone DESPERATE enough to go for a deal like you suggested earlier. So far your entrance into the HVAC trade has not been good.....

  14. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Anderson, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    20,027
    Post Likes

    I Want To Buy AC company in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by James Colver View Post
    Global Warming has been great for AC providers. It's sad but true.....
    The US federal government’s intervention into this SEER and HFC phaseout crap is the reason 8/10 systems less than 5 years old have leaking indoor coils. Changing 2 year old coils under warranty and having a disgruntled customer because of it is not that great for AC providers.

    South Florida has always (or at least for the last several hundred or thousands years) been mid 80s year round with thunderstorms every afternoon. Nothing humans have done/will do has/ever will change that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.