Hybrid View

I am "Groen" ing

Looking for parts for a Groen convection steamer. Model HY-12E. I need a Water Level Board part number 106258. Or, can the board be re-built? The board is available through the local Groen dealer, big $$$$. Can anyone help a brother out? Thanks....dadzo

did you pull the water probes and clean them?? that board tis'nt cheap and rarely goes south.

The boiler fill is timed and if it does not fill within time it locks out.I jump out probe before I condem a board.

I knew I should have stripped that old one we just replaced instead of scrapping it out!

Been there, done that. Probes cleaned, jumped out, still don't energize the selonoid valve to fill machine....thanks...rjl

I wonder if there is any money available in the bail-out scheme for commercial kitchens?

Quote Originally Posted by dadzo4 View Post
    Looking for parts for a Groen convection steamer. Model HY-12E. I need a Water Level Board part number 106258. Or, can the board be re-built? The board is available through the local Groen dealer, big $$$$. Can anyone help a brother out? Thanks....dadzo
    I am a Groen parts distributor. E-mail me and I'll see what I can do for a price for you.

Wayne

waynestoutner@aiscommercial.com

Quote Originally Posted by stoutner View Post
    I am a Groen parts distributor. E-mail me and I'll see what I can do for a price for you.

Wayne

waynestoutner@aiscommercial.com
    sweet.. may be your lucky day dadzo4..