+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secure SQL Server Connection from Go for Compass 2 System and Data Retrieval

Post Likes

Secure SQL Server Connection from Go for Compass 2 System and Data Retrieval

Hello,

As a new member here, I hope I'm not intruding with my request. I'm working with the Compass 2 system, aiming to establish a secure connection to a SQL Server database from a Go application, and to securely retrieve data. I've consulted the Compass 2 security guide but still seek insights on best practices for securing the connection and data retrieval, in line with Compass 2's security standards.

If anyone is willing to share code examples, configuration advice, data retrieval methods, or any relevant documentation, I'd be deeply grateful. I'm here to learn and apply these practices without causing any disruption.

Thank you very much for any assistance you can offer.

Post Likes
    Compass 2 - meaning Alerton Compass Rev 2.0?

Looking for some disambiguation....
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

Post Likes
    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. Yes exactly, it’s Alerton Compass Rev 2.0.

I want to have a way to interact with data from Compass to my Golang script.
    Maybe with SQL Server or with Access Archive File, or a better option, I don't know

Post Likes
    I know of no way to interact with an Alerton database outside of Alerton.

Doesn't mean there isn't one. But it seems unlikely. I would love to have you prove me wrong and post it though....
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in