Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: regret

regret

Lately I been regretting taking my current job. It the same shXt everyday. If it wasn't for my family I would ask for a layoff. Also I should of pick a different career field. Hvac suXks. My advise to anybody who is looking for a career change. Hvac suXks.

Thought you were a business owner?
    I love overtime I just hate working for it.

Yes that to.

Yes I'm still a business owner but I had to go back to work for someone else due to a lack of business. I know I'm not the only one who had to do this.

thats the part of bieng in business. taking the roller coaster ride up and down

i know when the time is right, i'll be stepping out

and hvac doesn't suck, it's awesome compared to many other things that you could be doing... like picking up dog crap at a county park
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Well said Beach ,there are worse jobs out there like vacuuming septic tanks.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Or sticking your arm up a lama's a%@ giving it an ultra sound. (saw that on Dirty Jobs)
    I thinks she needs some "freeze-on"

Ive had a month of those days brother , keep the faith things will get better. Besides where would you find people as nutty as this trade anyway?
    Or as good or as bad.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

dont tell me HVAC SUCKS!!!! I am starting tech school in June for HVAC. I need a new career, something in the long run that will pay the bills and be a steady income.....guess it just sucks it starts so low...i will be taking a $6/hr pay cut

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Ive had a month of those days brother , keep the faith things will get better. Besides where would you find people as nutty as this trade anyway?
    Or as good or as bad.
    i dunno man, i worked in an auto body shop for a few years. those guys hwere nut cases!! they do have better inhalents though lol

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    dont tell me HVAC SUCKS!!!! I am starting tech school in June for HVAC. I need a new career, something in the long run that will pay the bills and be a steady income.....guess it just sucks it starts so low...i will be taking a $6/hr pay cut
    start out like you can hold out

how you figure you are taking that kind of pay cut, if your last job wasn't steady income?? i don't buy that

If you hate it so much move over and let someone like adamste81 have your job. Don't waste your time in a career you don't like.

God I love my job!
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Your lucky someone hired you, being in business for your self is generally a red flag.

It won`t take too long for him to regret starting this thread.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast