Post Likes

Exclamation Hobart CLPS66e dishwasher control board programming

We have a new control board for our dishwasher CLPS66E (ml# 138103) that needs to be programmed. The board # is 974835D. Does this board need to be programmed by a special tool/software or is it something that can be done by a non Hobart mechanic?

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    You'll need a technician's security code in order to set up the board for that machine. That code allows greater access and is entered the same way a manager's is (by following the operator's manual).
    I have that code at work. I can PM that to you after I get off work today if you still need it.
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECtofix View Post
    You'll need a technician's security code in order to set up the board for that machine. That code allows greater access and is entered the same way a manager's is (by following the operator's manual).
    I have that code at work. I can PM that to you after I get off work today if you still need it.
    Yes, that would be great. Thank you

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    PM sent.
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    Why did you replace board???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pappys View Post
    Why did you replace board???
    Moisture got to the boards. The relay board capacitors were burnt up. As soon as you hit the start button the board would reset itself. The design of the lid is not very good. Just 2 screws in the middle which causes the sides to rise up. Couple that with the negative pressure issue I am dealing with in the whole building, the hood above it cant over power the rest of the building. I'm in Iraq so parts are either hard to get or take forever to get here.

Post Likes
    95% of the time moisture gets into the compartment is due to a leaking final rinse hose on booster. The moisture travels up the rear wiring chase like a chimney and into compartment......makes it rain inside compartment. That the new style board so when programming set machine type as Cle Classic and NOT CleN !!!