Post Likes

Bacharach H10-PM Issues

I pulled my H10 out today and all of a sudden it's no longer making any beeping noise and the LED is not lighting up on the probe. I can hear the pump running but it doesn't seem to change in sound between small medium large modes as it usually would. Anyone ever come across this, I really don't feel sending it in for a $350 repair if I don't have too.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    try new batteries?
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    try new batteries?
    I haven't, but it's not working with the unit plugged in either. None of the LEDs are working expect the one with power plugged in.

Post Likes
    Is it designed to be run plugged in or is is rechargeable only? (I dont have one) Some chargers dont have the total capacity to run the unit.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    Is it designed to be run plugged in or is is rechargeable only? (I dont have one) Some chargers dont have the total capacity to run the unit.
    It's not really designed to be used plugged in. But it can be used while charging, I have never used it while charging though.

Post Likes
    Id try new batteries. My Bacharach CA sat unused for a year. Basically new. It would start the pump but the LCD screen stayed white. New batts fixed it.