Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Wow, you mean Flynn admitted he told the police a lie!!??? What a bummer. Only a true lib would get excited over something pert near every adult in the country has done more than once. When's the last time you told an officer " Yes sir I was going 68 even though I knew the speed limit is 55"? Shuck's we're all guilty of telling our wife's and kids lies also. Still ain't near as bad as the lies the libs tell themselves.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Wow, you mean Flynn admitted he told the police a lie!!??? What a bummer. Only a true lib would get excited over something pert near every adult in the country has done more than once. When's the last time you told an officer " Yes sir I was going 68 even though I knew the speed limit is 55"? Shuck's we're all guilty of telling our wife's and kids lies also. Still ain't near as bad as the lies the libs tell themselves.
    The lie was really just a hook Mueller is employing in an attempt to turn Flynn. Of course, what he "lied" about wasn't illegal. And now, the brilliant Mueller (whose year-long investigation has gone nowhere) has destroyed any usefulness that he may have hoped to extract from Flynn. After all, his own investigation has branded Flynn a liar.

Mueller is just a Liberal stooge. #muellerisastooge

3. Likes EugeneTheJeep liked this post
    Post Likes
    Looks like the independant counsel is being exposed. The facade is falling away. Those of you who only watch MsM will remain in the dark.

So be it.

5. Likes coolwhip, EugeneTheJeep liked this post
    Post Likes
    Post it in the trump news thread...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by James Colver View Post
    For a year now we've heard that Russian operatives have interfered in the US election. Facebook and other social media sites have handed over 1000's of Russian fake news ads placed on their site during the election... apparently put there to influence public opinion.

Meanwhile Trump has maintained Russia did not help his campaign, and his people did not work with Russia in any way. However, Muller's investigation has now led to Flynn, a member of Trumps inner circle pleading guilty today to "lying to the FBI" about Russia's contacts with the Trump campaign.

With Flynn's "admission" of guilt Trump can no longer cry witch hunt, or call this fake news. Flynn hasn't simply been charged, he's said yes it's true.

We know several former Trump officials are now working with Muller's investigation. Let's see what happens next.....
    Yeah I think he got paid off. I think he is lying now. His mistake. He can't stand the heat then get out.

Post Likes
    Exactly my thoughts

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345