Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    My guess is an ECM signal issue to the motor or module issue. The blower startup may be a different speed than that of what the unit first stage is. Does it get a signal from the gas valve??

Post Likes
    Weve sent a couple of emails back and forth, but Ive got to find the time to get with him on a google hangout. I appreciate the kind words, and I will absolutely soak it up.

Post Likes
    Does it have a Humidifier? That sounds like about the time 24 volts would be sent to the humidifier. If it does remove it and see if the problem is gone. It might be wired wrong or shorted.

Post Likes
    Any Conclusion??

Post Likes
    love that avatar TT

6. Likes Tommytools liked this post
    Post Likes
    Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Back to what Marc was saying I've seen units come wired wrong from the factory. Don't assume that just bc it came from the factory that it's correct. Most recently an economizer last month and a heat pump condensing unit a few years ago. 2 wires switched and it drove me nuts. It happens.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aa7483 View Post
    Back to what Marc was saying I've seen units come wired wrong from the factory. Don't assume that just bc it came from the factory that it's correct. Most recently an economizer last month and a heat pump condensing unit a few years ago. 2 wires switched and it drove me nuts. It happens.
    Built on Beer-thursday before a major holiday
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

Post Likes
    Have you verified line voltage is correct? Is it on a dedicated breaker? It may be a good idea to check the source then work down. Also, post schematic if you can.

Post Likes
    Go to Google and type in Payne PG96VAT service manual. Click the first result, it should be by dominion energy and about 84 pages long.

Post Likes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12