Post Likes

What to Eat to Gain Weight

What to Eat to Gain Weight. It is absolutely essential that you still eat healthy foods and live an overall healthy lifestyle. Now let's look at several effective ways to gain weight fast.

Weight gain and muscle gain diet, Home Remedies for Fast Weight Gain, How to gain Weight quickly.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hillwilson007 View Post
    What to Eat to Gain Weight. It is absolutely essential that you still eat healthy foods and live an overall healthy lifestyle. Now let's look at several effective ways to gain weight fast.

Weight gain and muscle gain diet, Home Remedies for Fast Weight Gain, How to gain Weight quickly.
    Yes, I agree. But if you insist that I eat healthy, then why are you feeding me this spam?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Likes Zmaniac liked this post
    Post Likes
    Thank you for so clearly stating the obvious. Is there a suggestion in there anywhere? When do we get to know the several effective ways?

PHM
    ---------

Quote Originally Posted by hillwilson007 View Post

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Open mouth, insert food....this is the most effective way of gaining weight according to a consortium of fat people world wide.
    “Now the freaks are on television, the freaks are in the movies. And it’s no longer the sideshow, it’s the whole show. The colorful circus and the clowns and the elephants, for all intents and purposes, are gone, and we’re dealing only with the freaks.” - Jonathan Winters

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Open mouth, insert food....this is the most effective way of gaining weight according to a consortium of fat people world wide.
    They bring boxes of Donuts into work all the time. I always decline them, but I swear when I standup, pickup my work orders, my belt is tighter, just from smelling them.
    I only have to make it work till I retire.

7. Likes coolwhip liked this post
    Post Likes
    Here are some healthy ways to gain weight when you're underweight:

Eat more frequently. When you're underweight, you may feel full faster.

Eat more frequently. When you're underweight, you may feel full faster. Eat five to six smaller meals during the day rather than two or three large meals.

Choose nutrient-rich foods. As part of an overall healthy diet, choose whole-grain breads, pastas and cereals; fruits and vegetables; dairy products; lean protein sources; and nuts and seeds.

Try smoothies and shakes. Don't fill up on diet soda, coffee and other drinks with few calories and little nutritional value. Instead, drink smoothies or healthy shakes made with milk and fresh or frozen fruit, and sprinkle in some ground flaxseed. In some cases, a liquid meal replacement may be recommended.

Watch when you drink. Some people find that drinking fluids before meals blunts their appetite. In that case, it may be better to sip higher calorie beverages along with a meal or snack. For others, drinking 30 minutes after a meal, not with it, may work.
    Make every bite count. Snack on nuts, peanut butter, cheese, dried fruits and avocados. Have a bedtime snack, such as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or a wrap sandwich with avocado, sliced vegetables, and lean meat or cheese.
    Top it off. Add extras to your dishes for more calories — such as cheese in casseroles and scrambled eggs, and fat-free dried milk in soups and stews.

Have an occasional treat. Even when you're underweight, be mindful of excess sugar and fat. An occasional slice of pie with ice cream is OK. But most treats should be healthy and provide nutrients in addition to calories. Bran muffins, yogurt and granola bars are good choices.

Exercise. Exercise, especially strength training, can help you gain weight by building up your muscles. Exercise may also stimulate your appetite.

9. Likes shellkamp liked this post
    Post Likes
    Weightlifters choose to eat a lot of protein foods. Eggs are a favorite. Some guys eat a dozen a day.... Raw.

Avoid carb binging. Eat a lot of protein and fresh colorful veggies and move.... a lot. You will gain muscle mass and not fat.

Post Likes
    Ive found that making wine caused me to gain LOTS of weight. LOTS

It's easy when you have 7 gallons sitting there
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

12. Likes BBeerme liked this post
    Post Likes
    To add to what everyone else has said, I recommend lots of beer and a minimal amount of excersise.

That's what has worked for me.

If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

14. Likes coolwhip liked this post
    Post Likes
    If you're really serious about gaining weight, the first thing to do is start smoking pot. Once you get the munchies, you can gain all the weight you want.
    A skilled Tech would solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

16. Likes coolwhip liked this post
    Post Likes
    Get married!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    Yes, I agree. But if you insist that I eat healthy, then why are you feeding me this spam?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I like Spam...
    Attached Images Attached Images