Thread: Zoomlock Jaws

Post Likes

Zoomlock Jaws

Anyone have a link or know where to purchase Zoomlock jaws for the Rigid 200 tool. I can find a few individually but can not find a kit. Thanks in advance.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    Bump

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Anyone have a link or know where to purchase Zoomlock jaws for the Rigid 200 tool. I can find a few individually but can not find a kit. Thanks in advance.
    Here is a link to our ZoomLock distributor page. http://sporlanonline.com/zoomlock/distributors/

Where are you located? I'll check into it.

Post Likes
    Anybody using the Rigid or Milwaukee tool?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporlan View Post
    Here is a link to our ZoomLock distributor page. http://sporlanonline.com/zoomlock/distributors/

Where are you located? I'll check into it.
    I am located in South Jersey near Philadelphia. I do most of my shopping
    in PA near Philadelphia. Thank you. We are setting up to start using the product but I would like to use the Rigid or Milwaukee tool so I could use the tool for both refrigeration and Plumbing and heating. Been having a hard time finding the jaws to fit the Rigid tool. I have found a few singles but not a full set. Any help would be much appreciated.

Post Likes
    I am located in South Jersey near Philadelphia. I do most of my shopping
    in PA near Philadelphia. Thank you. We are setting up to start using the product but I would like to use the Rigid or Milwaukee tool so I could use the tool for both refrigeration and Plumbing and heating. Been having a hard time finding the jaws to fit the Rigid tool. I have found a few singles but not a full set. Any help would be much appreciated.
    We actually have the Rigid Kit at our ZoomLock Roadshow at Ferguson next Friday. You will be able to get the kit right there. We also have some other upcoming stops in Philadelphia throughout November. You can check with United Refrigeration for kit availability as they should have it in stock in Philadelphia. I've been told we have a 2 day lead for the rigid jaw set if you did have to order it.

PENNSYLVANIA
    FERGUSON
    3445 SOUTH FRONT STREET, PHILADELPHIA, PA 10AM - 2PM

Check out www.ZoomLockRoadshow.com for other dates and locations.

Post Likes
    Awesome thank you. I just missed the roadshow at UR but good to know they can get it. Can u tell me what sizes the kit includes, and maybe give me a kit # so when I call and get that guy that knows nothing he can type it in.

Post Likes
    Awesome thank you. I just missed the roadshow at UR but good to know they can get it. Can u tell me what sizes the kit includes, and maybe give me a kit # so when I call and get that guy that knows nothing he can type it in.
    8 piece Rigid Jaw kit has 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8,1-1/8, 1-⅜ (5/16 jaw sold separately)

The Rigid Jaw Kit also includes includestube cutter, deburring tools, crimpgauge, depth gauge, stainlesssteel brush, abrasive pad, andpermanent marker.

Part No. 770219 RJ Series
    Jaws

Let me know if you have any problems.