Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I off Base

Post Likes

Am I off Base

Crazy check please!
    I was finished with a service call at a local establishment and needed to get another gallon of water, for some reason
    the heat cranked up to 90 today. So I get my water .90 cents for a gallon what a deal and I trot my happy A$$ to
    the check stand. There at the check stand I find a cart with 3 or 4 Items in it and no shopper, items on the conveyor
    belt and still no shopper. So the girl in front of me and the shopper less cart finished her transaction.
    My turn or so I thought. I get hit with a cart and a voice say excuse me and I get hit with the cart again.
    I look back and this guy is pushing his way past me. I said what do you think you are about to do?
    If you hit me with that cart once more you and that cart are going to very intimate. He say's I was here first,
    I said no you were not! You were shopping! The very definition of the word to go to the store and look for items and set them in a cart,
    then go to the check out stand to pay. Not get some items and go to the stand and then leave cart and go get more ****!
    He then starts lipping off and said the checker said he could, I said get you a$$ back there, then I looked at the checker
    he was really uncomfortable so I gave in. He then started back up and said to the checker Why do I have to put up Bull Spit!
    I told him it's because you have a wide set Vajayj with a heavy flow and you keep running it I will cauterize it. Now finish your
    transaction. He did and left.
    Now am I wrong in the fact that if he had more shopping to do and was gone long enough to have 1.5 people go through that
    he should have waited?
    He hit me with the cart more than once. Would you agree that I showed remarkable restraint in not shoving said cart up his a$$.
    Would you agree that I was nice to understand the checkers feelings.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan Curve View Post
    Crazy check please!
    I was finished with a service call at a local establishment and needed to get another gallon of water, for some reason
    the heat cranked up to 90 today. So I get my water .90 cents for a gallon what a deal and I trot my happy A$$ to
    the check stand. There at the check stand I find a cart with 3 or 4 Items in it and no shopper, items on the conveyor
    belt and still no shopper. So the girl in front of me and the shopper less cart finished her transaction.
    My turn or so I thought. I get hit with a cart and a voice say excuse me and I get hit with the cart again.
    I look back and this guy is pushing his way past me. I said what do you think you are about to do?
    If you hit me with that cart once more you and that cart are going to very intimate. He say's I was here first,
    I said no you were not! You were shopping! The very definition of the word to go to the store and look for items and set them in a cart,
    then go to the check out stand to pay. Not get some items and go to the stand and then leave cart and go get more ****!
    He then starts lipping off and said the checker said he could, I said get you a$$ back there, then I looked at the checker
    he was really uncomfortable so I gave in. He then started back up and said to the checker Why do I have to put up Bull Spit!
    I told him it's because you have a wide set Vajayj with a heavy flow and you keep running it I will cauterize it. Now finish your
    transaction. He did and left.
    Now am I wrong in the fact that if he had more shopping to do and was gone long enough to have 1.5 people go through that
    he should have waited?
    He hit me with the cart more than once. Would you agree that I showed remarkable restraint in not shoving said cart up his a$$.
    Would you agree that I was nice to understand the checkers feelings.
    I give you full credit. Rage is my weak point. God can't save you if I get tunnel vision and your in sight. Granted most try to avoid me, I'm a big guy. 6ft and most guess I'm 230 but reality 275(working on it but no sucess). On the other hand it takes some nudging to set those blinders in place. Hats off bud.

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zamoramax View Post
    I give you full credit. Rage is my weak point. God can't save you if I get tunnel vision and your in sight. Granted most try to avoid me, I'm a big guy. 6ft and most guess I'm 230 but reality 275(working on it but no sucess). On the other hand it takes some nudging to set those blinders in place. Hats off bud.

Same 6'2" 255 benching 360 x 4 + meat hooks for hands, it takes a while but when someone deliberately takes something and hits me with it, and I don't know you! I become unhinged and well yeah!
    What I don't get is this guy was 6' but he had moobs hanging out of his tank top! I was looking around for kittens for feeding! They jiggled, I am not sure if it was the hormones he was taking
    But I held it in and I still want to sock this guy in the head.
    It was not Like my van incident! It felt good to unload! and boy did I

4. Likes zamoramax, towertech, tmt liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan Curve View Post
    Same 6'2" 255 benching 360 x 4 + meat hooks for hands, it takes a while but when someone deliberately takes something and hits me with it, and I don't know you! I become unhinged and well yeah!
    What I don't get is this guy was 6' but he had moobs hanging out of his tank top! I was looking around for kittens for feeding! They jiggled, I am not sure if it was the hormones he was taking
    But I held it in and I still want to sock this guy in the head.
    It was not Like my van incident! It felt good to unload! and boy did I
    Last guy i layed into hit my truck and tried to run. I thought for my normal temper I did ok...

6. Likes Fan Curve liked this post
    Post Likes
    This day and age I go thruh life expecting these things so it's not a shocker when it happens.

Post Likes
    Being a large or pumped person won't spare confrontation. In fact in some cases it antagonizes it. There are some with what's called a Napoleonic Complex. They want a piece of bigger guys just because they are bigger. Usually if a small person can handle themselves they don't have this problem.
    Never can tell what some are capable of. I usually read about it in the paper the next day.
    A question most won't want to consider is how could that event had a different outcome?
    I just thought of a funny one. Ask the guy if you can get him a coffee while he waits.
    Naw, that wouldn't work because you'd loose your place in line.
    I suspect by your post you might have preferred a different outcome.

I remember a story of a guy on a bus having a bad time because of a woman seated had a couple kids running everywhere out of control. He couldn't put up with it anymore and confronted her. Seems she was coming from the hospital where her husband had just died. Every problem has a story.
    Anything built to code is built to the minimum legal standard

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Wide set vajayj?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Being a large or pumped person won't spare confrontation. In fact in some cases it antagonizes it. There are some with what's called a Napoleonic Complex. They want a piece of bigger guys just because they are bigger. Usually if a small person can handle themselves they don't have this problem.
    Never can tell what some are capable of. I usually read about it in the paper the next day.
    A question most won't want to consider is how could that event had a different outcome?
    I just thought of a funny one. Ask the guy if you can get him a coffee while he waits.

I remember a story of a guy on a bus having a bad time because of a woman seated had a couple kids running everywhere out of control. He couldn't put up with it anymore and confronted her. Seems she was coming from the hospital where her husband had just died. Every problem has a story.
    This is verry true. I have had some smaller stature guys that want to act tough. I generally look and laugh. Something clicks and they realize it's not worth it. For me it's other bigger guys that seem to be a little frogy. I had a S.F. cabby try to intimidate me because he hit me and was trying to say it was my fault(cut 4 lanes in 200' to turn right). I lasted about 30 seconds before I started screaming back at him. I guess I scared him??? He got back in the cab and tried to drive off. He got away but we got his numbers and filed the hit and run. Had to take the offensive before he claimed I was at fault. Some people have bad days and I generally try to be reasonable, but when I can tell you're being a d!ck to be a d!ck. I will not stand idlely by and be belittled so someone else can feel good about themself.

11. Likes Fan Curve liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Wide set vajayj?
    A large Vag!na to be PC we say wide set Vag!ina. My son and I morphed it down to the saying Wide set Vag!na with a heavy flow! when somebody is just B!t@hing just to B!t@h!
    He and I used to say it to each other only and then started saying it to others when they seem to get out of control.

13. Likes 2sac liked this post
    Post Likes

Fully understand what your are saying, I know it was not the reasons listed by yourself, I am almost certain he was making a point because he feels empowered, LGBT and it's gone to his head.
    I am quite calm and give latitude, I will normally reason and get the people to back down calmly, But I still try to understand if I am in the wrong or am I not seeing something.
    Granted we have only my side of the story. However I pretty much gave an accurate account of both sides. If he approached me and said excuse me and continued with his story or asked
    permission I think I would have just given him his wish, but he hit me with the cart twice, said excuse me after the first hit and immediately hit me again, and continued to apply pressure with the cart.
    He was not a small guy at all. It's they way he acted, that just boils my blood!

15. Likes zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    Never can tell what some are capable of...
    I find the opposite is true, from personal experience. I'm 5'6 165. I found bigger guys like to push around smaller guys, try to intimidate them (me). After my last 'confrontation' and let's just say 'un-cuffing', my wife asked, "Why don't you ever get in a fight with someone your own size?" I told her, "There aren't a whole lot of people my size."

I think the OP was right/not crazy. I sort-of lost my cool on a dude in line behind me at the convenience store a few years ago. Tight line, little too close, and screaming into his cell phone. I said "'Dude! You're right in my ear." He kept talking, I said to the guy in front of me that I didn't know "How much you wanna bet I can jam that cell phone right up his @zz?"...."Hey I'll call you back".

Stupid people inciting rage...I'm trying to chill out...so hard, so hard.
    "Sometimes what's right is what's left after you do everything wrong"--Robin Williams

17. Likes zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    I likely would have put my hand on the cart so he could not Ram me again, then remind him that he was being filmed and on camera.
    A skilled Tech would solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

19. Likes zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I likely would have put my hand on the cart so he could not Ram me again, then remind him that he was being filmed and on camera.
    Ah a wise man. Don't run down the hill huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast