Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan Curve View Post
    No not yet, I have a dash cam and they have his DNA, I beat the out of him and he bled all over the sidewalk and street. Cops collected samples until 6am the next morning. He got away When his partner came into it with his car. I had sort of not get in front of him and he got away. Lung actually sealed off and inflated on its own thankfully because chest tubes hurt.
    Best part was he got nothing but a solid A$$ beating. I have one pic of the hole in my chest, I was in hospital when I took it because my Wife and kids we're freaking out, but my dumb A$$ can't figure how to load pic's anymore, the new way its done I have not taken the time to learn.
    Jesus. I'm glad your OK. It could have been so much worse.

We have a strict no weapons policy where I work. But I do have a 4" Kershaw with pocket clip if needed.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Cargo pants. Side leg pocket.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    X2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post

We have a strict no weapons policy where I work. But I do have a 4" Kershaw with pocket clip if needed.
    ??? I'm in Ca and were encouraged to carry(by employer). Dependent upon the area it happens. Did a job where squatters were fighting us so one day we show up and Molotov cocktails are laid out.... life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan Curve View Post
    No not yet, I have a dash cam and they have his DNA, I beat the out of him and he bled all over the sidewalk and street. Cops collected samples until 6am the next morning. He got away When his partner came into it with his car. I had sort of not get in front of him and he got away. Lung actually sealed off and inflated on its own thankfully because chest tubes hurt.
    Best part was he got nothing but a solid A$$ beating. I have one pic of the hole in my chest, I was in hospital when I took it because my Wife and kids we're freaking out, but my dumb A$$ can't figure how to load pic's anymore, the new way its done I have not taken the time to learn.
    Definitely glad you're ok. I hate hearing about good hardworking people being taken advantage of(or being robbed).

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post

I have the same and when I realized that I did not have it when I reach for it I remembered I consciously left it on the night stand
    because I was going into courthouse that day.
    Stopping by the job was a complete after thought just to grab some measurements.

At first I thought he just swung at me and I just ducked and when I punched I knocked him on his A$$. I thought to myself as I repositioned myself dam this guys punches
    pretty hard, I better make sure we go to the ground because I really felt it. Then he swung at me again I ducked he missed then he grabbed my shirt I hammed him again
    and he went down, at that point I was going hit once more but when he went to swing again I saw the screw driver and realized he intends to kill me. That's when I went to grab my knife oh
    ! So no matter I grabbed his foot and planted my size 13 boot into his junk and I at that point I was going to kill him because it was his or mine! I reached in punched him again and then the blows kept going.
    By the amount of blood and based on the last point that I saw him I opened up his head in 3 spots his nose was bleeding if not broken and his junk had to be sore the next day.
    I will never leave without it again. I do posses a CCW but certain job sites overrule my CCW so 90% of the time I don't carry while working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12