total comfort south carolina

I am thinking of finally relocating to the carolinas tire of the weather here up north. Any info appreciated on this company or any other possible job leads always appreciated! thx in advance

strip mall package units,banks bla blah blah

thx captain how would you rate them?? I do strictly commercial stuff now not muchof of difference. Is colonial webb along the same lines???

I knew a few guys that worked @ both places total drives nice trucks seems like a decent company.If I am not mistaken webb does alot of amonia&regular refrigeration had a buddy who was an a/c guy go to work there he was there about two months couldnt make the transition to ref work.

strip malls and banks, i hope you are good at heat pumps
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

A buddy of mine works for them and he is loving his job. They're treating him really well and keeping him working, OT every week.
    Last I talked with him, couple weeks ago, they weren't doing any hiring at this time.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

thanks for all your posts. i am exceptionaly good at heat pumps just a valve and some defrost componets, not sure why you would make that statement must mean i would be in great demand since i can repair the heatpumps. i even know the difference between conventional and non conventional (reversing valves) . i can also program a vp80003h2c from memory. and of course i can also do oil, gas and even supermarket refer. Think they might be intrested in me. Even handle commercial changeouts, among many other skills. Had the lowest call back rate in the company 14 techs total. Not trying to sound like a smart a#$. Just wondering if this can get me the job.