Post Likes

Goodman comes through for Texas flood victims

http://www.contractingbusiness.com/r...urning-comfort

Here's the article. Goodman's back! Seems they are offering deep discounts to affected home owners to get back up and running asap.

Jeff Underwood said, And I quote.... "Operation Returning Comfort will provide substantial discounts to help homeowners replace damaged heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems as quickly as possible."

Take a read...

2. Likes kdean1, DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    I see this as good and bad.

Goodman is stepping out to help everyone, especially their own community - the good.

The bad - Every hack will cobb in systems and Goodman will be the poster child for it. Even more so than usual. Homeowners during a crisis or just after often make poor decisions, choosing the low bidder just to get back online.

"Independent Goodman Dealer" - what does that really mean?

For example. I entered a zip code in my area to find one of these "dealers". On it I found a relative of mine. I know for a fact he's not factory authorized, nor any kind of "dealer" for Goodman products. But he is a contractor, and he has access to Goodman products.

So, homeowners... do your research before you jump in!
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

4. Likes kdean1, DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    NICE!

Post Likes

7. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Is Goodman a factory sponsor on the site, too?
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."