Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    You removed 2 LLFD and left a 3rd in the system? Why not replace that 3rd FD?

Post Likes
    It had a drier on the roof , freeeeon went thru that , then into the original 052 drier , then thru a 3rd one.

Theres not a chance in hell moisture is in the 3rd one

I removed the 2 first in line and left the last in line.

Vacuumed for hour while I ate lunch , filled her up with the 9 lbs I had , and it ran great

If that's not acceptable in yalls book , then yalls some picky ass peeps

Post Likes
    Never say never. That's how you jinx yourself.

I think that one you left in was installed by that redneck, whiskey breath Tiberius Ray-Nathan, rode up because work was slow where he was [actually, there was lots of work, just nobody wanted him to do it]. Had the system open, took the caps off of the drier, then it started raining. He just dropped everything and took a loooong lunch break. Mostly liquid. Then returned before the sun set and put it back together.

Charged it without pulling a vacuum because his extension cord got messed up when an eighteen wheeler drove over it a few months prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    It had a drier on the roof , freeeeon went thru that , then into the original 052 drier , then thru a 3rd one.

Theres not a chance in hell moisture is in the 3rd one

I removed the 2 first in line and left the last in line.

Vacuumed for hour while I ate lunch , filled her up with the 9 lbs I had , and it ran great

If that's not acceptable in yalls book , then yalls some picky ass peeps
    I don't understand happiness as an ambition . . . It's not really worthy. I understand it as a byproduct.

Harrison Ford

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post

Charged it without pulling a vacuum because his extension cord got messed up when an eighteen wheeler drove over it a few months prior.

Bubba and Scooter once told me all you gotta do is purge the copper lines with freezon.... gitter done , git the money , and go

Post Likes
    Wasn't there a thread on here that showed a manufactures spec said for homeowners to use dust off, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Bubba and Scooter once told me all you gotta do is purge the copper lines with freezon.... gitter done , git the money , and go
    I don't understand happiness as an ambition . . . It's not really worthy. I understand it as a byproduct.

Harrison Ford

Post Likes
    10 years ago I read the ingredients on Dustoff after it freeze burnt my hand after i used it upside down..... Theres friggin 134a in there !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12