Post Likes

carrier 6400 software points help

I have a 6400 controller running comfort view 3.0 I have software points like chwp_ena attached to adapt01 speed algorithm program when pump turns on it should enable the algo to start its an enable/disable how do I attach software point to the pump statues to enable it is there any manuals for software points or training manual for this I have 808 891 and the best++ bit still doesn't have info on these sw points any help would be much appreciated.

Post Likes
    Sorry double post.

Post Likes
    The software points are just non I/O points that can be used in internal logic, BEST++ programming, or writing to from other controllers.

I wouldn't think you would want the chwp_ena writing from the pump status. You sure that the chwp_ena is not an output of some other logic or some BEST++ programming?

Software Points are on page 28 of the 808-891 manual.

Post Likes
    I no there was a best program in there it gone now I have a another controller I been winging it from has a data base I read pages 28 +++ that's was what was left in the controller i took the pump status to make it work for now. so I'm assuming best ++connects the internal logic i didnt see the statements in the other controller connecting the sw points that's why I'm asking never been formerly trained with carrier

Post Likes
    6400 Controller where u make the software points i noticed that i cant configure the point the configure button is not an option is this something I would need more than comfortview 3. For

Post Likes
    Carrier 6400 controller using comfortview 3.1 how can I get to software allocation table or is that a limitation of cview

Post Likes
    Open Carrier Network Manager.
    On the left hand side tree view, select the CC6400 device that you want to modify.
    Right click on the device and select "Controller"
    a window opens up with access to all the datapoints and algorithms.

Post Likes
    I can get into the controller to make software points but I can't find how to connect the newly made points together like I made an enable sw point that i want to conect to hardware point or another software point I can't find anywhere to allocate that point to the others that give me that option

Post Likes
    Does Comfortview 3 have to ability to totally configure a 6400 controller ? with honeywell u need the designer program to do internal logic is that the same with carrier.

Post Likes
    Looking for network service tool v if anyone has one for sale

Post Likes
    There are plenty on eBay.
    Gibbo

Post Likes
    Carrier network service tool 4 older version with a key i would take would be fine i just need to mapp few inputs i have an older computer there i see guys are selling them 500 in past ebay to much money

Post Likes
    FYI, network service tool V is over $500, our cost as a dealer from Carrier.