Post Likes

pro registeration signup no response

hello i signup for pro member on laborday but havent recieved any details on my status i need to post more job issues with fellow techs on forums any suggestion would help regarding pro membership registration procudure even emailed the deparment that handles the registration but no response yet

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nytech28 View Post
    hello i signup for pro member on laborday but havent recieved any details on my status i need to post more job issues with fellow techs on forums any suggestion would help regarding pro membership registration procudure even emailed the deparment that handles the registration but no response yet

Give Robo an email here htalk.committee@gmail.com

But first, you must fill out your profile before he will consider your application.

Post Likes
    It's not a site problem that you cant follow directions or understand the good advice from other members in your other post regarding the same thing. It takes TIME.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    It normally takes a few weeks for the committee to get together and send me the upgrade list. I do know the committee has been in a whirl wind and will get to the applications when they can. They don't just look at what you provide... sometimes they call your shop or look up your license.

Sometimes this area is the best place just to get me Marc... it's all good.

5. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    thanks for the help,I already emailed few days ago with the same email u provided but no response yet like other member stated it takes time.thaks

Post Likes
    I got the response after making the post regarding the pro membership ,yes it takes time was not aware because there's no details on the registration form how long it takes,thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post

Sometimes this area is the best place just to get me Marc... it's all good.
    I'll try to put up more posts to annoy you
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    I'll try to put up more posts to annoy you
    Ha Ha