Traulsen rdt232wutm3 leaking current

Does any body have a wiring diagram on this bad boy. Got 72 volts leaking if you toch the freezer and the fry dispenser next door. Brand new Micky D's. Outlet ground good, all equipment ground in place. Has to be leaking from door heaters or light circuit. Disconnected defrost heaters from clock and no change. Problem is two 4 inch junction boxes on top, 15 or more wires per box. Spent 2 hours metering and disconnecting and did not isolate. Also, compressors not leaking either. Traulsen tech said he'd fax me diagram, but nothing showed up. Any body got one?

Thanx,
    Rango
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. H. L. Mencken

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

By "fry dispenser" are you referring to the area where they toss the fries with the heat lamps over it?

Could THAT be the "hot" piece of equipment?

Possibly a ground bond between one part of the freezer and another was damaged in shipping.

I had a freezer like that once. Make sure you have a good ground then you will find it. Check the polarity if its 120 volt.

PLUG IT IN IN A DIFFERENT RECEPTCLE SEE IF IT STILL SHOCKS YOU.ELIMINATE THE REFER FROM THE REAL PROBLEM.

I've seen that before. Touch both coolers across the isle from each other and zap. The resturants employees thought is was funny and they knew about it for a while. After checking out the unit i found the evap fan motor neutral wire, not connected to neutral but touching the cabinet instead.

Diddos on checking polarity if it is 120V. I one time found a jbox that someone did some funky wiring involving the neutral leg--it was hot.......Backed out of that job to let an electrician find it and fix it, I was satisfied to find that info but let someone else repair it. Maybe you will find it with a second look. Good luck!

Pelican is right, move it to another circuit to see if it follows the unit.