Post Likes

July 13, 245 AM ET

The site is massively slow. It's only this site (all my others are snappy). Takes forever to open threads and make posts.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "Im going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

Post Likes
    I'm not on the site at 2 AM Marc so who knows what they may be doing. We have several servers in a daisy chain and I'm sure sometime they must backup. Maybe they do it at night, late.

Besides that I haven't seen a bandwidth issue here in years.

Post Likes
    there's another thread posted just recently after mine about the same issue.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....01-Site-Issues
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

Post Likes
    1236 ET, today. site is slow. Database error

Post Likes

Post Likes
    It isn't slow here, anybody else?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb M. View Post
    It isn't slow here, anybody else?
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....01-Site-Issues