Post Likes

Upstairs significantly hotter, EcoNet settings?

Hi everyone,

Last year we had a brand new system put in with heat/ac and Rheem Econet control center. When we started needing to use the ac it seemed much hotter upstairs (at least 10 degrees hotter). We called the company that installed it and they came out and made some sort of adjustment to the system that worked. We turned it off during the winter and I can't remember what it was. Does anyone know what it could be? I would call them but every time we have they take forever to get back to us so I wanted to try here first.

Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kob917 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Last year we had a brand new system put in with heat/ac and Rheem Econet control center. When we started needing to use the ac it seemed much hotter upstairs (at least 10 degrees hotter). We called the company that installed it and they came out and made some sort of adjustment to the system that worked. We turned it off during the winter and I can't remember what it was. Does anyone know what it could be? I would call them but every time we have they take forever to get back to us so I wanted to try here first.

Thanks!
    Your guess is as good as ours, just no info to go off of.

Why would that "change" not have been permanent?
    Either you have an issue, that was there since install, or you have an issue now. Call someone to get it checked out, even if it is another company. Find one that will respond in a timely manner.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Your guess is as good as ours, just no info to go off of.

Why would that "change" not have been permanent?
    Either you have an issue, that was there since install, or you have an issue now. Call someone to get it checked out, even if it is another company. Find one that will respond in a timely manner.
    It was not permanent because we reset it during the winter because we didn't have a problem with the heat upstairs anymore. This summer I had tried turning the fan from auto to high which helped a little but still too hot upstairs.

I will try calling them, thanks anyway.