Post Likes

Confused Attn: fellow professionals in the HVAC/R Industry. Opinions greatly needed...

Hello all,

Recently I got a new customer and what a whore story she has. Basically she paid form a new furnace, then AC (six months appart on install dates) and she got hosed pretty badly. Being told she would be able to claim the furnace for a tax credit (80% single stage), and the new AC was supper advanaced saving her all kinda of money. Old furnace was I shit you not, she said uninstalled and reinstalled with New in a matter of 3 to 4 hours.

Ill post this if you want to read the text message conversations you can. Six months later they installed a new evaporator coil condenser unit and pulled a new lineset. It was never able to keep up and mid 80 temperature inside the house if they were lucky during summer months was all it could do. She said something to them latwr that night after they finished it saying it wasn't working right.

She went back-and-forth with them for about six or seven months and they could never reach a solution or repair. She contacted Carrier I believe involved but to Carrier the installing contractor made it seem like it was all her fault.

I just happen to catch wind of the issue she was having an offer to go there on my own time and see what I can find. I'll post pictures. Of what I found in my invoice and would appreciate any advice as to what to do to help bring this scumbag to justice, i want to have BS like this on the ****ing news its got me so upset. I tried to get Carr supply involved where he got the equipment and they said nothing they can do.

They could stop selling this outfit equipment, but if Carr supply wants to ok work like this then that speak to me about how much they care about whats right and what is seriously wrong. Please note the pictures were flipped and why I do not no because they are not like this on my device. Also the suction reading and sh had been taken after I covered opening with a temporary band aid metel flat stock piece i made to get them some cooling.

Anyways I would be greatful for all opinions on this system. Please post and share your opinions on this as all the professional opinions I can aquire willl greatly help.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by beenthere; 08-12-2018 at 04:50 AM.

Post Likes
    Sorry for the typo's and grammical errors

Post Likes
    Stuff like this just piss me off. people get screwed over because of idiots just looking for a paycheck. the sad part is that this is common...

Post Likes
    None of us like to see or hear about that type of thing happening. But due to the site not wanting to ever be involved in legal matters. I have removed all pics containing the installing contractors name, and I am closing this thread.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

5. Likes theoldscroll liked this post