Post Likes

JCI logic connection tool speeding up attribute linking

Good day!
    Could anybody help me with this delicius situation:
    I work in the LCT and place a lot of attributes that links to objects located in different folders. That's boring always navigating to selection tree then selecting attribute icon and draging to LCT worspace for EVERY object.
    I tried to drag object from global search, but failed. How to automate this routine?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Blade View Post
    Good day!
    Could anybody help me with this delicius situation:
    I work in the LCT and place a lot of attributes that links to objects located in different folders. That's boring always navigating to selection tree then selecting attribute icon and draging to LCT worspace for EVERY object.
    I tried to drag object from global search, but failed. How to automate this routine?
    Use Global Search to find your objects and create a temporary User View and assign it to your login. You will have to log off and log back in for it to show up, but you will be able to drag objects in from the User View. I have found this to be faster if referencing a lot of objects from different controllers and different NAEs.

3. Likes Mr_Greenjeans, Boris Blade liked this post
    Post Likes
    Thanks for answering! I will try this in couple of days.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 4X через Tapatalk