Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Correct
    I think I see the issue now.

Last week I changed the way the form handles file uploads. Previously we were using Google Dropbox with a link that takes the user to an upload page. From there the files got sent to the MC's Google Drive. We were having too many problems with file uploads not going through.

So last week I changed to Google Forms new uploader feature that places an uploader right on the form. I never saw the Gmail notice until right now when I went to the application's link on Htalk. It doesn't show anything about that on the form editor. Arrgh!

Anyway, I just checked into this with Google and it seems to be the result of another little change I made to the form settings, which is to limit the number of submissions to one. This came about because of several instances when a member submitted two or more forms for whatever reason. So the uploader wasn't the culprit as I had first thought.

Apparently, to make the one-time submit option work the user has to have a Google account. If I remove the one time submit, the Google account requirement goes away and anyone can then use the form and the uploader.

I'll add that to my "Things To Do Thursday" list.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Thanks Charlie....

Make it right, I know you can. If you need help let me know...
    I'll let you test it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12