Thread: Recent installs

Post Likes

Recent installs

It's been a while since I've posted .....been busy. Here is a Mitsubishi hyper heat and a new construction job that I just finished. The new construction job is almost 3000 square ft with a 26 ' ceiling, spray foam walls. I installed a 40 k furnace with a 2 ton A/C and its been over 90 for weeks. A/C keeps up no problem. The line set was fun... I put that in last between the ducts then turned down a moist bay then don an inside wall and out the pic sleeve you van see in the pic and it has no fittings! All done with my bender and a lot of patience.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Post Likes
    that's a fair amount of restriction on the air intake. did the analyzer say you needed that much?
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Pecmsg - "NEST should only be used with 3-M filters to guarantee total destruction of the equipment!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    I would think it should be fully open dont you?

Post Likes
    It is restricted quite a bit and I had to have the propane co. come back to elevate the press. To 13” before I could get it to burn below 9%. That’s my new Testo in the picture.

5. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Beautiful work Jim.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    Thank you Ken

Post Likes
    Really nice work. The only thing I don't like is the condensate drain outside. Sticks out like a sore thumb and likely to get broken when someone trips over it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    I would think it should be fully open dont you?
    No. A CA can tell you how much it needs to be restricted to get a more perfect burn and increased efficiency.
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Pecmsg - "NEST should only be used with 3-M filters to guarantee total destruction of the equipment!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Do you sell your own jobs and install? I love the return drop.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BALloyd View Post
    Really nice work. The only thing I don't like is the condensate drain outside. Sticks out like a sore thumb and likely to get broken when someone trips over it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    I agree that visually it is not as nice but I did that to keep the water away from the foundation, as it is the grade pitches toward the house. I piped the drain out to where I feel it will continue away from the house.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VonCurry View Post
    Do you sell your own jobs and install? I love the return drop.
    Yes, 1 man company.

13. Likes VonCurry liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectionist View Post
    Yes, 1 man company.
    I think small shops do the best work. The large shops suffer from bad managers who put insane pressure on the installers to get it done quickly.

Post Likes
    This is true but we dont use a lot of propaine in my area execpt in the sticks