Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kangaroogod View Post
    I will day that I am intrigued with this picture and got me thinking,,, I see attic systems (northern boys don't see many) where the air handler is in a position that a customer would not get to and changing the filter is something that never happens on the customers end. I am envisioning using a honeywell cabinet vertical in the ceiling so the opening is flush with the ceiling in a closet, adding transitions to both sides and running the return to 1 side and the other side back to the air handler in the attic. This would allow the customer to very easily replace the filter from the conditioned space. Just a thought. Maybe this is common practice but I have never seen it done and I hate 1" ceiling filter racks
    Honeywell sells a 4" filter grille that you could probably put in the ceiling. Check out the FC40R line.

2. Likes kangaroogod liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    Honeywell sells a 4" filter grille that you could probably put in the ceiling. Check out the FC40R line.
    I never knew these existed, thanks for the info. 2cfm per square inch initial with a .12 drop.

'The more you know, the more you realize you don't know'

Post Likes
    Oh boy lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12