Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    This is what I use to heat/cool the garage, one of the condo buildings we service has the units installed in such a way that they have to be removed to service them, (brilliant engineering eh?) so when they stop working we just replace them, this one had the common wire burned off at the compressor, one afternoon working on the car I got tired of sweating so we threw it up there, notice the washing machine hoses supplying the water coil one of these days I might make it look decent, works like a champ though, I'll get some pics of the pump setup and post them later

You have every reason to be proud of that installation.

Hey, we`re on the lookout for installers, please don`t stop by. g`s.

Wink

Like I said, to each his own.

What???

You guys arent impressed? lol, I just wanted it to cool in there, I had better things to do than make it look pretty. I thought those with a sense of humor would get a good laugh out of it

Sorry bro, don`t mean to knock your work but, maybe i just take to much pride in what i do. Even if it was a quickie, i dont think i could leave it like that myself. Sure as hang would be to embarassed to show anyone,so like thero said, to each his own i spose.

Well! he accomplished his goal, that being , to cool the garage,right!hehe,Im sure his work in the field,doesnt resemble what is in his garage, Like they say , the Mechanics car is always broke down. Show the pride , where it counts, in the field,who cares what your garage looks like, Like he said, Sense of Humor needed,lol

OOOHHH......
    you guys don't appreciat subtle irony!

I didn't catch it till I looked a second time, the Craftsman logo, DUH!

Shoulda caught that, I get paid for writing humor!

Talking

Yeah - I'm sure that is not an example of his usual work. You sometimes do what you have to. I also doubt that the toolbox he takes to customer's has a beer bottle in it.

LMAO

Dont worry guys, Ive got a homemade water source condensing unit and air handler with ductwork going in there pretty soon, I'll be sure and make everything nice and neat just for you scope...and when I get around to cleaning my utility room out Ill post pics of the system in the house, Trane water source/ variable speed AH split system with desuperheater-water heater setup.

That is cute allright,the things we do to ourselves that we would not [I hope] do to others.What I noticed was the very essential tool in the tool box. Is that a Bud Lite?

Lightbulb

how bout another bud light

Wink

A little "Junk Yard wars HVAC" I dig it. I know what it is like to need an quick low buck solution. You inspire the McGiver in all of us. Right on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast