Post Likes

Why does warm air come out of this RV?

Good morning everyone, I have a few questions to ask the experts here before I contact an HVAC contractor, the return vent seems to be releasing a lot of warm air when the AC is off. I have a two floor home with two individual ac units, also the blowers when the AC or HEAT is on, are kind of loud where the units are located, is lack of insulation the cause of this or are my blower units just old and not as efficient as newer models out? Please advise. Thank you all

Post Likes
    Here is a photo of the RV
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    RV = ?

I don't see anything but drywall in that circle.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Maybe the attic unit's duct insulation/sealing is substandard and the lower floor leaks air outdoors. When the cold air falls to the rooms below it creates a negative pressure upstairs. Air has to come from some place to make it up....the hot attic and return vent.
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Pecmsg - "NEST should only be used with 3-M filters to guarantee total destruction of the equipment!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    need picture inside door
    I wish I had a $1.00 for every response I deleted.....

"Decidedly Superior in a twisted pathetic way".....

Post Likes
    Sorry , I'll take better pictures tomorrow.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beshvac View Post
    need picture inside door
    As requested
    Attached Images Attached Images