First post here.

I will list out my system specs below to make it more readable. I just recently replaced my 1/2 HP PSC motor with the 1 HP Evergreen IM. I took static pressure measurements at the filter, before the blower, after blower, and after the evap coil. I want to be sure I have the new motor set up on the correct speed taps. I have a few duct issues that I will be addressing in the near future, mainly replacing a 6" duct with an 8" to a bedroom, not enough CFM into the room.

My question comes down to should I run the ECM on 1/2 HP setting or the 1/2-3/4 HP setting?

The PSC motor (GE P918AS) was setup with cooling on the Hi tap and heat on the Med-Hi tap. I put the ECM on the same speed taps.

Equipment:
4 Ton Allegiance 12 AC Unit
Horizontal Gas furnace
Coil: TXC054EHPC0 (up to 5 Ton)
Blower Cage: D303766P17

Located in Arkansas, 95+ everyday with very high humidity.

Here are the static pressure readings with the 1/2 HP PSC:

TESP: .61

Static Pressures
Before filter: .11
Blower Inlet: .23
Heat Exchanger .38
Evap Coil .15
Temp Drop Across Coil: 18 ( 79 inlet, 61 outlet)

Evergreen IM 1/2 HP Mode:

TESP: .65
Before Filter: .11
Blower Inlet: .25
Heat Exchanger: .40
Evap Coil: .20
Temp Drop Across Coil: 20 ( 80 inlet, 60 outlet)

Evergreen IM 1/2 - 3/4 HP Mode:

TESP: .66
Before Filter: .11
Blower Inlet: .27
Heat Exchanger: .41
Evap Coil: .20
Temp Drop Across Coil: 19 ( 80 inlet, 61 outlet)

The 1/2-3/4 setting is noticeably louder and I did see more condensate from the drain outside, but the 1/2 HP setting seems to cool quicker (0 data backing this up, other than my opinion)

I realize this is a long post, especially for a first post. I have spent hours looking for coil pressure drop charts and blower performance charts, etc, but have found nothing for my equipment. I have a cheapo manometer, temp gun, and a thermometer. I would really appreciate any insight anyone can offer.