Post Likes

Ice-o-matic initiation control question

So I have a bad timer initiation control. So the original pressure control closes at 41 psig. Then obviously sends power to the timer. So I ordered a new pressure control through 3 wire distributor. So they sent me the model that is circled. It closes at 35 psig. So should they have given me the control that closes at 41 psig? Or is this kind of a universal. And I adjust it accordingly to the chart shown example factory set at 35 psig. But I turn it 3/4 of a turn clockwise to increase the pressure setting to 41 psig?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Likes
    I put one in last week. One full turn to 40-41 psi and adjust dip switches for proper ice thickness.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vzenuh View Post
    I put one in last week. One full turn to 40-41 psi and adjust dip switches for proper ice thickness.
    Thanks for the reply vzenuh. So this is a universal and you adjust it to your model machine? The last one I replaced was a while ago. And it was the exact oem pressure control. No adjustment needed. But this one is easier less truck stock with one control.

Post Likes
    Yeah,anthonyac, those dirty dogs, for making those pages "wobble" like they did. LOL.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    Yeah,anthonyac, those dirty dogs, for making those pages "wobble" like they did. LOL.
    lol man i like when it wobble wobbles

Post Likes
    Any Reverse acting pressure control will work.

Set it where you want with a gauge and N2 before install.

Fine adjust with the timer!

Post Likes
    You dont need gauges. Just take all time off timer, watch ice build and when looks about right raise cut in until harvest initiated then fine tune by adding time.