Post Likes

Metasys time synchronization issue

Good day, everyone!
    I can't figure out how to resolve time sinchronization issue on my site. ADS is configured out UTC+3 (Minsk) timezone and time is maintended correctly if i try to show any trend. But, NAE's time dont synchsing with ADS (set like site director). Actual NAE's Local time is UTC whithout any shifts. This mismatch will not give me a chance to properly maintain all scedule objects that reside network engine .
    Metasysys is based on ADS and couple of NAEs.
    Thanks for any help!

Post Likes
    Nobody knows?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Blade View Post
    Nobody knows?
    Most of the folks here are celebrating Independence Day in the US, so have some patience.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    Most of the folks here are celebrating Independence Day in the US, so have some patience.
    Yeah, you know, like the birth of Murica!

No idea on the time sync across multiple time zones. WebCTRL (ALC) has a check box for managing it across multiple time zones, look for something like this or can you sync to a web time server locally?

kontrol out on this glorious day!
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    Can you post a few screen shots of the setup screens where the time parameters are set for the ads and nae’s?

Post Likes
    Thanks guys!
    I had Just fixed this case. NAE's time zone parameters are invisible under control of site director. Only site director has these settings for control. Solution was to make all NAEs side directors and sheck sinchronization parameters. SCT had multicast option othewise NAEs- Windows. That mismatch was my fault.