Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I'm curious about this "Non OEM Product" alert which I suspect is the reason your Comms are failing, also the part no of 33CNUSBRS485 is that the only part no you have something is missing there from that number. You say you bought it from Carrier. I would contact them to ask for help.
    I have never seen or heard of this alert before. Something about this USB converter may be wrong. I take it was in a sealed box and not been opened by anyone.
    Gibbo

Post Likes
    What version of Windows are you using.

Post Likes
    Hi Gibbo, sorry for not replying sooner but I've only just seen your reply.
    I bought this direct from Carrier but when I rang them to ask for support they said 'oops that's the engineers version and we shouldn't have sold you that'

The chap on the phone said it won't work without the software, I told him that I had the software but he was insistent that I shouldn't have it and to send it back.

The software version is 2.2 and so I don't see why it won't work.

Post Likes
    I've tried it on windows 7 and windows 10

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by marc5180 View Post
    Hi Gibbo, sorry for not replying sooner but I've only just seen your reply.
    I bought this direct from Carrier but when I rang them to ask for support they said 'oops that's the engineers version and we shouldn't have sold you that'

The chap on the phone said it won't work without the software, I told him that I had the software but he was insistent that I shouldn't have it and to send it back.

The software version is 2.2 and so I don't see why it won't work.

Hi Marc
    I am afraid the guy in spares is right it should not have been sold to you. Carrier Uk and Europe have a policy of not selling servicetool to non carrier companies. Bit of a cock up to say the least. It does work out of the box with windows 7 not so sure if windows 10 works without you contacting Carrier. Obviously Carrier UK are not likely to offer you any help to fix the problem you have.
    Gibbo

Post Likes

Carrier USB to CCN software CD also PDF on how to connect

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem, I cant find the CD that came with the converter, I have a new laptop and cant use the software. Does anyone have the software or know where to get a new cd? I have attached a PDF I wrote on how to connect to a CCN, bus scan etc... that should help with anyone struggling with connecting.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12