Post Likes

Smile HVAC tech wanted! Poplar Bluff, MO

We are currently looking for an experienced HVAC service technician to join our team. We have been in business since 1951 and are located in Poplar Bluff, MO (right above the bootheel). We offer many benefits including health insurance, 401k retirement plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, etc. We are looking for someone who wants a full time permanent position. Must have a valid driver's license. Please contact us if at all interested by visiting our website at buffingtonbrothers.com or call us at 573-785-6768 and ask for Stacy

Post Likes
    what is hourly pay?

Post Likes
    How do you guys stay busy in a town with only 17,233 people?

Post Likes

Poplar Bluff hiring

Kb cool. They stay very busy. Lots of commercial and even time of HUD retrofits. This is a very good company to work for. You do have to drive to shop then head out so you need a very good vehicle. I lost my position because my truck broke down. They have a guy named Gary Burke he did sales and over saw the residential crew. I'm not sure if he is still there but he was outstanding. I was new into hvac and he showed me the way and got me interested in Hvacr work. Hence I just graduated Madison College May 18th. I would contribute my interest for furthering my education and Career to this company.
    Sorry to be so long winded but you have to give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by WMallard; 06-28-2018 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Auto correct went crazy

Post Likes
    they pay to load and unload tools?