Im moving out of the area within the next month. That being said, my boss has been good to me and Id like to find him a suitable replacement especially because hes not had much luck hes only finding scrubs. We are a residential/commercial company. I personally handled what few refrigeration/ice machine calls that we had.

Im looking for an experienced service tech with 5-10 years experience (not 1 year 5-10 times). Potential candidate must be passionate about the trade, eager to learn and not even mind being in a little over his head. Knowledge of Trane equipment would be a big asset as we are a highly reguarded Trane dealer. We have plenty of work and you will have quite a bit of window time.

Full benefits available (insurance, disability, automatic 50k life insurance policy 401k with matching). Pay is commensurate with experience and consistent with industry standards.

Commission on equipment sales, non essential services (coil cleanings, EZ traps, etc. )

All vehicles are less than 5 years old (mostly Nissan nv 200s)

We are a small company. Antisocialsism doesnt work very well. When I say we are a family, I really mean it. I mean Im here trying to find my replacement.

Interested candidates can email info@airbenders.com Just include in your email a resume and say you were referred by an employee off of HVAC talk.