Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    13,065
    Post Likes

    Why isn't TapaTalk working?

    Our owner has a new process that works off of report tickets we enter to the IT dept when we need something.

    We have entered a request to upgrade HTalk and until then TapaTalk will not work.

    That is putting it simply. We are waiting on the IT guys to get around to it.


    Thanks

  2. Likes Jettinvr6sc liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    5,638
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Our owner has a new process that works off of report tickets we enter to the IT dept when we need something.

    We have entered a request to upgrade HTalk and until then TapaTalk will not work.

    That is putting it simply. We are waiting on the IT guys to get around to it.


    Thanks
    Is this a preemptive post? Tapatalk works fine for me right now.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    681
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    Is this a preemptive post? Tapatalk works fine for me right now.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Do you get notifications?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    5,638
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettinvr6sc View Post
    Do you get notifications?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    For replies to threads, but not if somebody quotes me like it did before.

    But wait, that is their the website, yes? I turned off notifications from Tapatalk.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    681
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    For replies to threads, but not if somebody quotes me like it did before.

    But wait, that is their the website, yes? I turned off notifications from Tapatalk.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I do get the regular notifications from H talk, just not through Tapatalk. Figured Tapatalk messed up when they did an update.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Billington Heights, NY
    Posts
    17,947
    Post Likes
    Tapatalk hasnt stopped working for me. It uploads pictures fine, too. I dont use the notification portion of the software, though.
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.