Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    13,089
    Post Likes

    Why isn't TapaTalk working?

    Our owner has a new process that works off of report tickets we enter to the IT dept when we need something.

    We have entered a request to upgrade HTalk and until then TapaTalk will not work.

    That is putting it simply. We are waiting on the IT guys to get around to it.


    Thanks

  2. Likes Jettinvr6sc liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    5,905
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Our owner has a new process that works off of report tickets we enter to the IT dept when we need something.

    We have entered a request to upgrade HTalk and until then TapaTalk will not work.

    That is putting it simply. We are waiting on the IT guys to get around to it.


    Thanks
    Is this a preemptive post? Tapatalk works fine for me right now.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

  4. Likes lions_lair liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    734
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    Is this a preemptive post? Tapatalk works fine for me right now.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Do you get notifications?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    5,905
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettinvr6sc View Post
    Do you get notifications?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    For replies to threads, but not if somebody quotes me like it did before.

    But wait, that is their the website, yes? I turned off notifications from Tapatalk.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    734
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    For replies to threads, but not if somebody quotes me like it did before.

    But wait, that is their the website, yes? I turned off notifications from Tapatalk.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I do get the regular notifications from H talk, just not through Tapatalk. Figured Tapatalk messed up when they did an update.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Billington Heights, NY
    Posts
    18,955
    Post Likes
    Tapatalk hasnt stopped working for me. It uploads pictures fine, too. I dont use the notification portion of the software, though.
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

    Pecmsg - "NEST should only be used with 3-M filters to guarantee total destruction of the equipment!"

    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

  9. Likes lions_lair liked this post
  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The triangle in the Keystone
    Posts
    819
    Post Likes
    I don’t get anything from Tapatalk. Hopefully the IT guys can figure this out ASAP.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    Posts
    2,109
    Post Likes
    i had to completely sign out of tapatalk and sign back in. now all is ok
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    12
    Post Likes
    Same thing happened here. logged out and logged in, works.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    773
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Our owner has a new process that works off of report tickets we enter to the IT dept when we need something.

    We have entered a request to upgrade HTalk and until then TapaTalk will not work.

    That is putting it simply. We are waiting on the IT guys to get around to it.


    Thanks
    Have they gotten to it yet? I've signed in and out with no luck still. Just want to make sure it's not something on my end.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    -----Stop, step back, relax and have another go at it.-----

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    734
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyD View Post
    Have they gotten to it yet? I've signed in and out with no luck still. Just want to make sure it's not something on my end.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I've tried several times also, no changes.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    773
    Post Likes
    Just started getting notifications this afternoon!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    -----Stop, step back, relax and have another go at it.-----

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    734
    Post Likes
    Just worked for me too....

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.